SUCCESS STORY

Top Game Developer Increased D365 pROAS up to 40% Using AlgoLift Premium Automation

Top Game Developer Increased D365 pROAS up to 40% Using AlgoLift Premium Automation

Challenge

A top-grossing game developer reached out to AlgoLift by Vungle to help them automate their user acquisition across their portfolio of apps. They had a team of UA managers making manual adjustments to campaigns which was time intensive and restrained their ability to strategize and explore new growth opportunities.

Their goal was to find a solution that could automate manual tasks while ensuring the bid and budget changes on their campaigns consistently targeted their long-term D365 ROAS goals.

Solution

AlgoLift by Vungle was able to leverage their Premium Automation offering to deliver a fully AI-powered bid and budget UA management solution for the game developer’s entire app portfolio. The Premium Automation solution was able to leverage data across a variety of ad providers including Facebook, Google, Apple Search, and leading SDK ad networks to build a highly accurate, campaign-specific predicted ROAS (pROAS) model.

Initially, AlgoLift by Vungle worked to connect Facebook and Google ad accounts by getting access to the game developer’s ad network reporting and management APIs. This reporting data was critical to begin deploying AlgoLift by Vungle’s ad network market models to calculate ad set and campaign-specific pROAS. Using these models, AlgoLift by Vungle was able to predict the optimal bid and budget changes to achieve the portfolio ROAS target.

Once the bids and budgets were determined, AlgoLift by Vungle then programmatically made these changes using the ad network APIs. AlgoLift by Vungle also ensured that the best practices of each ad network were encoded into the bid and budget change logic so that Facebook and Google’s delivery algorithms returned the best performance.

Results

The below chart compared pROAS and ad spend three months before and after using AlgoLift Premium Automation. The largest change was on App 1 with a 40% increase in pROAS, with spending increasing from $2.2M (3 months prior) to $3.2M after using Premium Automation. Overall, however, D365 pROAS increased 28% (from 68% to 96%) across all apps in the portfolio.

Equally important, is that the developer’s UA team was now freed up to spend more time strategizing and exploring opportunities across existing and new channels.

D365 pROAS – 3 Months Before Automation vs. After Automation

All apps in the developer’s portfolio saw up to a 40% positive increase in D365 pROAS after using AlgoLift Premium Automation.

Total Spend – 3 Months Before Automation vs. After Automation

Add Vungle to your mix for pitch-perfect app monetization

Over 80% of all apps in the top charts monetize with advertising. Are you tuned in? Check out what Vungle’s premium global network of advertisers can do to grow your revenue.

  • 6 out of the top 10 music apps have seen success with Vungle

    6 out of the top 10 music apps have seen success with Vungle

  • 60K total apps trust Vungle to monetize

    60K total apps trust Vungle to monetize

  • 2B unique devices experience high-quality Vungle ads every month

    2B unique devices experience high-quality Vungle ads every month

  • 150+ countries experience high-quality Vungle ads every month

    150+ countries experience high-quality Vungle ads every month

GET STARTED